Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Five weeks and a bit to go and my head is spinning with the thought of gift ideas.




After making homemade jams and chutneys, presenting them is a job in itself, but a little help with some fab stamps makes it all a little easier.


For my lid cover I used a christmas sentiment stamp and a snowflake stamp from designs created by Marion Emberson at sugar and spice.






Funky alpha stamps are great for labels and by adding glossy accents gives great dimension.

And finally a tag finishes off the gift bag, I stamped this Ho Ho Ho with a glue pad and then covered with gold glamour dust.

Bye for now and happy crafting for christmas P x

4 comments:

MARION said...

WOW !!!!! what a lovely idea....BTW my favourite is blackcurrant LOL !!!

Jayne said...

A lovel idea Paula. How pretty are those Jam pots going to look on a shelf.

Fairyqueen said...

Love the tag!! What a fab idea x x yummy to!! :)

Nina said...

Yum Yum!