Wednesday, 7 October 2009

What goes around

Hello everyone,

I am a big fan Alpha stamps as I think they are so versatile, they can be used both on LO's and other projects, they are reusuable, and you won't run out of them! From a design perspective you can change their colour, position them exactly where you want, even make letter tiles with them - the list is endless.

I love the font used on the sugar and spice alphabet clear stamps and for this LO I used them to form my title wording.

I used the beautiful Deliah range from BoBunny, the die cut 'by your side' paper and the 'promise' paper for my LO. I cut out the inside circle, raising the outer part of the circle on pop dots for dimension, then used a template and glimmer mists to create the petal shapes on the inside circle.

When dry, I stamped my alpha's on the individual petals to form my title words (from one of my my favourite Justin Timberlake songs)


big smiles,
Nic xo

2 comments:

MARION said...

This is great Nic. Glad to see we haven't been hacked today...hope I haven't spoken to soon. x

Fairyqueen said...

Nic fab LO, really love the way you stamped onto the petals