Thursday, 3 September 2009

Snappy Birthday

Hello!!
Well, this week Autumn has well set in... wind and rain... yuk!! And of course the birthday season has kicked in ... :) Both my kiddos birthdays are in September and so here's a cute card for the little man in my life!

I used scribble sentiments which can be found here... I also used the little letter stickers we stock from my little shoebox. Combining both gives you alittle more texture and a cute sentiment 'Snappy Birthday' :D

I covered a card with patterned paper and a strip of green cardstock and satin ribbon. I hand cut that sweet, long croc from some of our kaiser paper and mounted on 3d foam. To enhance his spots and nostrils I blobbed on glossy accents to give an epoxy finish, you could sprinke with alittle glitter too while wet if you fancied a glitzy croc!

So for those of you who have birthdays in September... Happy Birthday!

Love, Polly!

5 comments:

MARION said...

This is so cute and rather SNAPPY !!!! Love it!!!

Jayne said...

How cute Pol. Love the Croc and the Snappy sentiment. Kids will love it.
x

Nic said...

What a cute croc - such a great card for children :)

LYN said...

Polly, the croc is FANTASTIC...obviusly you are a great artist - my grandsons in NZ would love that .....brilliant card.

Nicki said...

Aww this is brill so cute!
Nicki
x