For this project I cut some frames out of chipboard using a die cutting machine, mine being a cuttlebug, I also cut out the same amount of frames in acetate. The chipboard frames are painted in a black acrylic paint and then overlaid with the acetate. Before overlaying, I used a lovely frame stamp from sugar and spice and stamped on the acetate using stazon cotton white.
The stamps used in this project are called fancy flourishes and also contain some fab corner stamps.
I covered the back of the frames in a black and white paper continuing the theme. I also added an extra solid frame at the top of the 'wall hanging', and by writing on it made it personal to me.
Bye for now and happy crafting!